Dr A-K Zalan
BDS, MDS, MHR - Consultant Pediatric and General Dentist
Dr A-K Zalan Consultant Pediatric and General Dentist
Dr A-K Zalan A pediatric dentist, defined, is a specially trained dentist who focuses on caring for children from infancy through the teenage years, and also adults with special needs.
Pediatric Dental Procedures
- Stainless Steel Crowns (SSCs)
- Tooth Colored Fillings (Composite Resin)
- X-Rays (Radiographs) …
- Dental Cleaning (Prophylaxis) …
- Cavities (Caries)
- Early (Interceptive) Orthodontic Care.
- Extractions (Tooth Removal)
Although baby teeth will eventually fall out, it’s important to care for them just as you would permanent teeth. Baby teeth play an important role in a child’s health and well-being. Brush twice a day, floss daily, and have regular checkups with a pediatric dentist, starting at age one.