Dr Arfaa Aslam
BDS - Family Dentist
Family Dentist In Islamabad
A family dentist is a dental practitioner who treats patients of all ages, from kids to adults. They offer a wide array of treatments, such as dental checkups, cleaning, examinations, fillings, x-rays, fluoride treatments, sealants, among others.
A family dental can help you avoid having to take members of your family to different dental facilities to have their needs met. Unlike a general dentist, who typically serves a specific age bracket, a family dental can provide services to all members of your family, regardless of their age.
- Examine patients’ medical records.
- Prepare patients for treatment (e.g. by applying oral sedation or anesthesia)
- Check teeth, gums and other parts of the mouth, along with X-rays and tests, to diagnose dental problems.
- Clean teeth and remove plaque.
- Identify tooth decay and replace cavities with fillings.