Dr Syeda Mahinu
BDS , MS HCM - Dental Surgeon
Dental Surgeon In Islamabad
A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a health care professional who specializes in dentistry (the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity). The dentist’s supporting team aids in providing oral health services.
Dental Surgeon and Oral Surgeon
While dentists are primary care physicians responsible for simple treatments as well as patient oral health care, oral surgeons perform diagnoses and procedures for specific, complex problems and surgeries.
- Remove decay from teeth and fill cavities.
- Repair or remove damaged teeth.
- Place sealants or whitening agents on teeth.
- Administer anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures.
- Prescribe antibiotics or other medications.
- Promoting Oral Health & Disease Prevention.
- Cleaning & Repairing Teeth.
- Interpreting X-rays & Diagnostic Tests.
- Creating Treatment Plans To Maintain Or Restore The Oral Health.
- Ensuring The Safe Administration Of Anesthetics.
- Monitoring The Growth & Development Of The Teeth & Jaws.